These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of the services and websites offered by ServerMascot (the “Service”). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms.
Use of the Service
- You may use the Service only if you can form a binding contract with ServerMascot, and only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. You must provide us accurate information, including your real name, address and phone number when you create your account on ServerMascot.
- We may, without prior notice, change the Service; stop providing the Service or features of the Service, to you or to users generally; or create usage limits for the Service.
- If any of the Services requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify ServerMascot immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. ServerMascot will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by ServerMascot or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
- Any software that is made available to download from the Services (“Software”) is the copyrighted work of ServerMascot and/or its affiliates. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software (“License Agreement”). An end user will be unable to install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement, unless he or she first agrees to the License Agreement terms. Third party scripts or code, linked to or referenced from this web site, are licensed to you by the third parties that own such code, not by ServerMascot.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Services are for your personal/business and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Services.